I bought these Organic & Artisan-Baked Doctor Krackers today because:
(a) They are on sale;
(b) They are an example of the many hidden treasures to be found at The Purity; and
(c) They look healthy.
At home, I opened the package and popped one in my mouth. My assessment:
(1) Hay probably has a similar flavor profile.
(2) It is a food that falls into the acquired taste category.
I paired the crackers with homemade tomato soup. My assessment: after eating a cracker, a spoonful of soup somewhat neutralizes the hay aftertaste, making it more—yet still not quite—palatable.
Follow these instructions and tell me how it works out:
(1) Take a large slug of Taaka.
(2) While your tongue is burning, put a cracker in your mouth and start chewing.
(3) Quickly—very quickly—wash the cracker down with another shot of Taaka.
(4) Guzzle the remaining Taaka.
(5) Lay down on the sofa, place the open cracker container on your belly, and turn the TV to any channel (it won’t matter because you won’t remember what you watched). Enjoy the healthful benefits of eating this snack while your taste buds are impaired.